Tuesday, August 27, 2013

That '90s Show

So, remember the classic '90s TV show intros? How super cheesy - yet awesome! - they were? Nick and I heard the song "All I Need is a Miracle" a few years ago as we were enjoying our tasty dish at Zupas, and it sparked a thought... RECREATE ONE! So, when we were visiting in UT this past month, we finally saw that dream through. We collected a few of our favorite people & got to it. Without further ado, I give you the  beginning of the '90s show that NBC missed out on, "All I Need is You."

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is so awesome!!

tyler + annie said...

haha that was so cute! such a a creative fun family! =)

brynne frei said...

I am dying laughing over this! Love the brown fam tooo much

Candice said...

I literally was LAUGHING OUT LOUD at this!!!!! HAHA that just made my day! I can't wait for the first episode! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...